The new appeals process can save an app after it has been rejected, but developers say the most frustrating and time-consuming aspects of Apple’s process appear unchanged. An app can be bogged down by weeks or months of written exchanges with reviewers via Apple’s App Store Connect website before it is formally rejected. In 2020, Ben Fry saw his company Fathom’s Covid tracker app for institutions rejected for offering medical advice—a function entirely absent from the service. He turned to the appeals process after multiple exchanges with Apple and the app was later approved without changes. Another of Fry’s apps was shot down for not providing enough utility, only to be accepted after an appeal for being “well-designed.” Fry says his company now actively avoids the App Store and produces web apps instead. “Every experience I’ve had with submitting an app has been a nightmare,” Fry says. “Apple’s involvement is personally frustrating and a huge professional liability.” Nelson,...
On Tuesday, Megan Thee Stallion , and her man Pardison “Pardi” Fontaine celebrated their two-year anniversary, and following their special dinner fans quickly began to wonder if wedding bells were in the near future for the couple. Megan and Pardi dined at the Times Square location of Brooklyn Chop House in New York City Tuesday evening as they celebrated another year together. Megan was seen wearing a blue sequin dress, and she shared some moments from their special night with her followers via her Instagram stories. She shared a video of her and Pardi as they sat inside the backseat of their car, and she also shared videos of the ambiance that was created inside the restaurant for their special dinner. However, it was the two being captured as they left the restaurant that had people wondering if Pardi may have popped the big question during their dinner. As they were spotted walking outside of the restaurant, photos showed that Megan had a nice rock on her finger. Leading so...
It looks like Ginuwine had a scare earlier this week as he rehearsed a stunt for celebrity magician Criss Angel’s magic show. In a video obtained by Daily Mail , Ginuwine could be seen submerged in water while in a glass box. At some point, he made a gesture that he was in distress, and he was helped out of the box. He was asked if he was okay, to which he nodded yes, and then he could be seen being laid out on the stage right after as he appeared unconscious. A source reportedly revealed to the outlet that paramedics were called to the scene and it was understood that he made a full recovery. Ginuwine had been preparing for Criss Angel’s Magic with the Stars in Las Vegas. A source said to Daily Mail, “In the show, he was trying to overcome his fear of being underwater as he couldn’t hold his breath for longer than 15 seconds before trying the stunt out. Although he failed in rehearsals, he still went ahead with the stunt on the show and everyone was in tears.” Followin...
Comments
Post a Comment